- adj.很少的,不多的,少数的 n.[表示否定]很少数,几乎没有
- To allow innovasia to have a better understanding of our publication readership we need your help in answering a few basic questions.
- A few tentative conclusions may be drawn.
- Be in the accountant office near revenue to be able to be bought commonly also can buy in a few bigger stationer.
- Large genus of largely terrestrial orchids with one or a few plicate leaves and slender spikes or tiny mostly green flowers; cosmopolitan.
- Walking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
- A follower of the unity school of christianity published an edition of the odes a few years back and created daily affirmations based on this ancient book.
- A few do not have compare a dominant position the enterprise with product international poorer competition ability industry or product if the car reachs the industry such as component petrifaction and machinery face meeting grim situation bear enormous competitive pressure.
- A few stragglers from the theatres hurried by.
- A few kids were nosing around.
- A few red and yellow carpet fibers some hair.
- A few food reducing weight added the thyroid hormone of taboo it can enhance metabolization rate but can bring a heartbeat to accelerate at the same time the bad influence such as palpitate; some add heat having qing dynasty go the chinese herbal medicine of wet effect essence is to pass diuresis decrease water and make weight drops the surface sees the effect that reduce weight very good but cause the electrolyte inside body easily disorder affect kidney function even.
- A few students are told "level" feel to be during school achievement is good honor is much "official position" big of course works to also had answered.
- An extinct osco-umbrian language of ancient italy that survives only in a few inscriptions.
- A temporary hex to change someone into a giant canary.after a few moments the transfigured person molts back into themselves.
- Once we had finished making the ouija board we start off with a few never-used candles around us in a circle.