- The beriney accompanies with you hand in hand shape beautiful enticement altogether with you make you with un-resistance feminine charm which will be our eternal pursue.
- Fang fang's novels displayed the tragedy fate of woman depicted the feminine psychology carried on the female criticizen rationality and profoundly in feminine vision it expressed the thought in depth of fang fang's novels.
- That's a feminine reaction.
- The quality or condition of being feminine.
- There are three genders in germanmasculine feminine and neuter.
- Tears: the hydraulic force by which masculine will-power is defeated by feminine water-power.
- The hydraulic force by which masculine will-power is defeated by feminine water-power.
- What outstandingly isa series of feminine image.
- Minority rules: the miao and the feminine in china's cultural politics.durham and london: duke university press.
- His father is a doctor of place originally now have been many years old50 one day a feminine foot sprain of many years old30 treat over his father time grows that it is good to see his father technology femaly changed bad state of mind!
- She was not a'little pilchard sort of fish ' like a boy with a boy's flat breast and little buttocks.she was too feminine to be quite smart.
- Neither male nor female; having neither masculine nor feminine characteristics; neuter
- The males of the siberian husky breed are masculine but never coarse; the bitches are feminine but without weakness of structure.
- Masculine gender shall include the feminine and neuter and the singular number shall include the plural and vice versa.
- Neither masculine nor femininein gender.