- vbl.fall 的过去式 vt.击倒,打倒(疾病等),致于...死地,砍伐 n.一季所伐的木材,兽皮,羊毛 adj.凶猛的,可怕的
- To procrastinate I fell in with the spirit of the occasion.
- A well-meaning fellow; ill-meaning intentions.
- Such loss of faith is ever one of the saddest results of sin.be it accepted as a proof that all was not corrupt in this poor victim of her own frailty and man's hard law that hester prynne yet struggled to believe that no fellow-mortal was guilty like herself.
- They looked excitedly at the dazed little fellow which was waving its vigilant pincers to warn its visitors to watch out.
- A single teardrop fell from miaka's eye.
- An enormous umbrella-shaped cloud of ash shot out of the volcano and then fell over the mountain and the surrounding villages.
- A girl slipped and fell overboard.
- An idea a form a being which left the azure sky and fell into a leaden miry styx that no eye in heaven can pierce;
- When one ranger fell another would take his place.
- The average wage rate for employees up to the supervisory level including daily-rated and monthly-rated employees fell by0.8per cent in money terms between september1998and september1999.
- And they cast lots for them and the lot fell on matthias; and he was counted with the eleven apostles.
- And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.
- And the main influencing factors to occupation adaptation are the length of service the relationship with fellow worker years of schooling and some kind of occupation.
- Ancestral communication maternity paternity fellowship divine oaths.
- "The desert wolf" is about old jingad the chief hunter and his fellows.when some of the hunters killed five wolf cubs the mother wolf stole the chief's two-year-old grandson gouwa and brought him up as a wolf child.