- Then king nebuchadnezzar fell on his face and worshipped daniel and commanded that they offer an oblation and incense to him.
- About3feet of snow and ice fell on the states closing highways and stranding motorists.
- Rain fell on lap10 as michael was following mika.on lap11 into the chicane he sliced through and vanished into the murk winning it by13.8seconds.
- Her gaze fell on the book of rewards and punishments in its yellow damask case lying on a tow rectangular table before her picked it up and began turning over the pages of neat characters written on high-grade chinese paper.
- His eye fell on the fragments of the glass paperweight.
- When flaming debris fell on his touring car. "
- He was so excited that his pince-nez splashed right into his glass of milk splattering his clothes and the tablecloth. A few drops even fell on bliss su's arm.
- Mt.13:8but others fell on the good earth and yielded fruit one a hundredfold and one sixtyfold and one thirtyfold.
- Ceiling beam came down in here and fell on top of molina.
- Acts1:26and they cast lots for them and the lot fell on matthias; and he was counted with the eleven apostles.
- Because a large meteorite fell on earth from outer space.
- It appears the british lost8000men when market garden fell on its ass...
- And they cast lots for them and the lot fell on matthias; and he was counted with the eleven apostles.
- The raindrop fell on my face.
- Farther north zhukov's armies crossed the vistula north and south of warsaw which fell on january17.