- Since old Jones fell ill, his son has been acting for him in all his affairs.
- Mary has pined away since she fell ill.
- Since he fell ill, his daughter has been acting for him in all his affairs.
- First Tom lost his job, then his wife fell ill; it never rains but it pours.
- George has certainly been down on his luck recently, first his wife fell ill, then he lost his job.
- This study reviewed the clinical and genetic characteristics of a chinese girl with leigh syndrome due to604g> c heterozygous mutation in surf1.the female patient fell ill at age of9months manifesting with feeding difficulty malnutrition progressive motor degeneration hypotonia and nystagmus.
- Gordon fell ill on holiday.
- The first farmed cervid to display signs of cwd was an elk that fell ill in1996on a ranch in saskatchewan.
- In a case last year at least five people died and five others fell ill after injections of gall-bladder medicine that contained diethylene glycol.
- He fell ill last friday.
- Proud by nature she preferred to endure the pain until she fell ill.
- He fell ill and died soom after.
- She suddenly fell ill yesterday.
- What with overwork and under-nourishment he fell ill.
- Children also could reciprocate parents with affection when parents was old or fell ill they would stretch out aids.