- She nearly fell down by stumbling over my stretched leg.
- On november171984 a piece of ice fell down from sky onto the wheat field near chenshanfang village of meichun xishan city in eastern china.by investigating the scene eye-witnesses and related departments of meteorology and aviation the possibilities that the ice originated from artificial meteorological or airplane events can be excluded.
- And these three men shadrach meshach and abednego fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
- He fell down the elevator shaft?
- He fell down by a ditch.
- And when he had taken it the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the lamb.
- Callisto fell down on her hands and knees.
- Elaine fell down the stairs and on to the dangerous dual carriageway-
- Q.1what kind of sin caused ananias and sopphira fell down and died?
- Among the notorious occupants there were tantalus condemned to suffer perpetual hunger and thirst sisyphus doomed to roll a stone uphill which ever fell down again the danaides forever trying to fill a cask that leaked and ixion racked and torn by the wheel of fire.
- Outrigger something fell down the vent.
- Jane did quite well in her oil-painting exam but fell down on are history.
- The old skin fell down the stair!
- After quieting the crowd the town clerk said "men of ephesus what man is there after all who does not know that the city of the ephesians is guardian of the temple of the great artemis and of the image which fell down from heaven?
- I fell down the stairs strabo.