- You should be the last person to talk about wasting electricity! How about all the times you fell asleep with your bedside lamp on all night?
- He fell asleep clutching a half-eaten drumstick in his right fist.
- He fell asleep while on guard duty.
- The baby fell asleep quickly while listening to the lullaby.
- We listened to the plane engine drone on until we fell asleep.
- Little dora wept until she fell asleep.
- The man hurled himself down on the bench and fell asleep.
- After eating the four men took an afternoon nap.miss sun sharing a room with hsin-mei and hung-chien said she was n't sleepy and went outside to sit on a bamboo reclining chair and read but she too fell asleep.
- Feeling lost and desperate she drifted back to her husband's room and like a lost ship looking for a harbour she leaned her head on her unconscious husband's chest and fell asleep there.
- You fell asleep in the recovery room and...
- He soon fell asleep and began to snore.
- He resorted to his pint of wine for consolation drank it all in a few minutes and fell asleep on his arms with his hair straggling over the table and a long winding-sheet in the candle dripping down upon him.
- He fell asleep to the music of the wind chimes.
- He fell asleep in the bus and was taken on to the terminus.
- I fell asleep she thought rubbing her eyes pleasurably.leaning against the wall of this corridor by the car door she slept more comfortably than she had on the sleeper.