- n.假象,伪装,假装,假托,佯攻,虚击 vi.装作,假装,佯攻 adj.假的,虚饰的,不鲜明的,淡的
- The fighter feinted with his right hand and struck with his left.
- A brief feint or aborted change of direction intended to mislead one's opponent or the opposing team.
- The kangaroo s forearms seem undeveloped but the powerful five fingered hands are skilled at feinting and clouting-springfield mass.
- The kangaroo s forearms seem undeveloped but the five fingered hands skilled at feinting and clouting-springfield mass.
- It may be however that the enemy is only feinting at crete and will be going farther east.
- No.10is striking a feint ball.
- Of course we don't intend to return to yenan now to "make a feint and turn the horse round to retreat"
- The enemy was at first deceived by feint on berlin but not for long enough.
- The aim was to spar to feint and to strike mock blows rather than to fight in earnest.
- Mr williams made a feint of accidentally knocking the table with a decanter.
- I'm dressed like a feint my collar up again.
- The waging of mobile warfare involves many problems such as reconnaissance judgement decision combat disposition command concealment concentration advance deployment attack pursuit surprise attack positional attack positional defence encounter action retreat night fighting special operations evading the strong and attacking the weak besieging the enemy in order to strike at his reinforcements feint attack defence against aircraft operating amongst several enemy forces by-
- The contest becomes mainly one of feint and counter-feint.