- When he began sliding in to feet-up landings on the beach then pacing the length of his slide in the sand his parents were very much dismayed indeed.
- And he begat six sons chieftains whose thoughts were ever of brave deeds: and now hath he part in honour of blood-offerings in his grave beside alpheos'stream and hath a frequented tomb whereto many strangers resort: and from afar off he beholdeth the glory of the olympian games in the courses called of pelops where is striving of swift feet and of strong bodies brave to labour; but he that overcometh hath for the sake of those games a sweet tranquillity throughout his life for evermore.
- He rose unsteadily to his feet.
- He drank again obediently and slipping her arm through his she pulled him to his feet.
- He spun around in midair so feet were pointing away from the rail.
- He sat on the terrace a few feet from the roaring traffic.
- "If honest labour be unremunerative and difficult to endure; if it be the long long road which never reaches beauty but wearies the feet and the heart; if the drag to follow beauty be such that one abandons the admired way taking rather the despised path leading to her dreams quickly who shall cast the first stone?"
- We wear rubbers on our feet when it rains.
- Once her monetarist policies took hold britain would be back on its feet.
- A tall man in a nightcap had caught up a bundle from among the feet of the horses and had laid it on the basement of the fountain and was down in the mud and wet howling over it like a wild animal.
- Everything was ready.the sun was entering its zenith; steam from the rice pot puffed straight upwards.ah si's wife immediately leaped to her feet stuck a "sacred" paper flower and a pair of goose feathers into the knot of hair at the back of her head and went to the shed.
- A whale shark's mouth can reach four feet across.
- A composition written in metrical feet forming rhythmical lines.
- Also have the much sheet that send a gender neuritis and the person that change without dermatosis good hair nerve is feet in the middle of oar ischiadic leg sural facial nerve and neck cong er are raised.
- So he brought him into his house and gave provender unto the asses: and they washed their feet and did eat and drink.