- Her past unresolved feelings of anger and powerlessness were projected onto harris's watching tv.
- I don't want to hurt your feelings but on no account will I engage in such an under-the-counter business.
- He takes as much pains to hide his feelings as any hypocrite would to conceal his indifference; but on every unguarded moment the mask drops off and reveals him to the most superficial observer.
- I have mixed feelings toward her.
- I am regretful for hurting her feelings.
- It is with mixed feelings that I submit my resignation as reginal sales manager for our company.
- Wonna to open my mind to tell all feelings growing in my heart
- A really powerful speaker can work up the feelings of the crowd to a fever of excitement.
- A safety-valve for the harmless release of rebellious feelings.
- Because of his anti-urban feelings kenworthy piker is known as the leading ruralist of his time.
- It is associated with strong feelings of national identity and has maintained its spiritual and sacred character both in ritual practice and the popular imagination for the past500years.
- Sparks fly as the "straight" one reveals his true feelings for the other in this screwball comedy.
- In these mixed feelings they are confronting the philosopher's dilemma--a philosopher is frequently required to examine those very beliefs such as belief in god whose examination is unsettling and at times even anguishing.
- The chairman voiced all our feelings.
- The natural kindliness of her character asserted itself; her better feelings were aroused triumphing momentarily over the bigotry of her religious opinions.