- adj.禁食的 n.禁食
- I have been fasting all day.
- Keith ellison a member of the house of representatives from the midwestern state of minnesota delivered greetings on the fasting month.
- The40weekdays from ash wednesday until easter observed by christians as a season of fasting and penitence in preparation for easter.
- Now john's disciples and the pharisees were fasting.
- Paul and barnabas appointed elders for them in each church and with prayer and fasting committed them to the lord in whom they had put their trust.
- Method: 198inpatients with schizophrenia were divided randomly into chlorpromazine group and risperidone group.hba1c and fasting plasma glucose were tested before treatment and at1362month after treatment and compared with clinical routine fasting plasma glucose test.
- Maybe.what.two days fasting at yom kippur?
- Conclusion chaw gum by fasting patients after the operation has important effects on oral cavity cleaning and infection prevention.
- Has your saint been fasting?
- Relaxation of monastic rules as a dispensation from fasting.
- I told you I'm fasting.
- I humble my soul with fasting.
- Grown lank with fasting; lank mousy hair.
- Ramadan a month of day-long fasting spiritual reflection and sometimes night-long revelry has begun for most of the world' s1.2billion muslims.
- The main purpose of zakat al-fitr is to provide those who fasted with the means of making up for their errors during the month of fasting.