[俗] 1 欺诈; 诡计; 骗子 2 有关性行为之笑话; 黄色笑话
- Looks like uncle larry pulled a fast one on little dexie.
- 1. A new algorithm based on diagonal pilot structure is proposed for ofdm systems channel estimation.this method fully uses the pilot message of the time axis the sequence axis and the proximate euclidian distance which is not only suitable to slow time varying channel but to fast one.
- John will know we're trying to pull a fast one.
- Don't listen to her-she's trying to pull a fast one on you.
- Pull a fast one play a trick on somebody.
- The spendthrift son had once again pulled a fast one on his tight-fisted father.
- You wouldn't pull a fast one on me?
- You thought patrick was trying to pull a fast one.
- I don't think you'd have the guts to pull a fast one.