- Democratic form imaginable if our educational system were fashioned after its bookless past we would have the most democratic form of'college'imaginable.
- He fashioned no stilted epigram.
- Our educational system were fashioned after its bookless past.
- Shake well with cracked ice all but the egg.strain into old fashioned glass over2ice cubes.place egg yolk on top without breaking it.add dash of cayenne pepper.
- The monastic orders gladly accept this heavy peasant earthenware which is easily fashioned into a capuchin or an ursuline.
- It was in short the platform of the pillory; and above it rose the framework of that instrument of discipline so fashioned as to confine the human head in its tight grasp and thus hold it up to the public gaze.
- And the stars in it are the sparks from the fire-land of muspelheirn the new world thus fashioned was called midgard as being placed midway between the lands of frost and fire.
- He fashioned a walking stick for his father.
- Her face a marvel was the object of her most fastidious attentions.it was quite small and as musset might have said her mother had surely made it so to ensure it was fashioned with care.
- She was exquisitely fashioned in very small texture and detail.
- From the bottom of the garden I recognised my father's tuneless whistle.it sounded like the whistle of an old fashioned steam train.
- Strangeness as a consequence of being old fashioned.
- Sweden had become a buy use and throw-away society following the american pattern. "In japan today throwaway tissues are so universal that cloth handkerchiefs are regarded as old fashioned not to say unsanitary.
- This gelled strand instantly turns your mother's old fashioned up-do into youthful elegance.
- One-piece garment fashioned after a parachutist's uniform.