- The beauty that urbanity of europe of its product follow gives priority to melody is classical "embroider" the fashionable element of fabrics of international of the aesthetic connotation that gives oriental woman infuse apply the west to establish western curvilinear technology fabrics design craft3person perfect union innovation gives costly self-confident vogue decorous grade.
- Accepting attractive wisdom fashionable and openhanded design style reflects rdfinde atmosphere of life in which you become ecstatic.
- Though recent polls show widespread sympathy for farmers there has long been a fashionable opinion that big farmers at least are pampered wards of government living high off the inflation that is pushing up food prices by10% this year.
- Max sutherland why is the product placement marketing so fashionable?
- A fashionable area of sydney.
- The company has high quality developing staff for computer peripheral fashionable products and been in pursuit of superexcellence in technology as well as product quality and the goal of pefect service.
- Boutique: a small retail shop that specializes in gifts fashionable clothes accessories or food for example.
- "Boutique: a small retail shop that specializes in gifts fashionable clothes accessories or food for example."
- A small retail shop that specializes in gifts fashionable clothes accessories or food for example.
- Across the courtesy bay the white palaces of fashionable east egg glittered along the water and the history of the summer really begins on the evening I drove over there to have dinner with the tom buchanans.
- Start your day with a coffee at stylish anise and return later to see it converted into a fashionable wine bar and fabulous french restaurant.
- Some modernist manners are quite fashionable in the art circle resulting in uneven qualities of the work the co-existence of really valuable insights and absurd views and the flooding of various kinds of unrefined and full-of-imitation works.
- Prenuptial agreements seem fashionable in the west.
- It was fashionable in the sixties okay in the seventies but definitely passe in the eighties.
- Her liking for black polo neck jumpers carries over from when they were fashionable in the sixties.