- vt.令苦恼,令生气 n.烦恼,麻烦
- A surface that deviates from planarity in a smooth continuous fashion.
- A man is not likely to fashion a spear for himself whose point will fall off in mid-flight; nor is a woman who weaves her own basket likely to make it out of rotted straw.
- The first floor is a super luxurious hall it contains nearly five hundred people to have a mell enjoying fish bowl at the same time feeling fashion life.the second floor and the third floor have nearly thirty luxurious box provde the feel a home for home showing your elegant and poised demesnour.
- Start your day with a coffee at stylish anise and return later to see it converted into a fashionable wine bar and fabulous french restaurant.
- Some modernist manners are quite fashionable in the art circle resulting in uneven qualities of the work the co-existence of really valuable insights and absurd views and the flooding of various kinds of unrefined and full-of-imitation works.
- Ornamented in a vulgar or showy fashion.
- Arranges windows in an overlapped fashion.
- Strangeness as a consequence of being old fashioned.
- So he began in a dazed and sleep-walker fashion:
- Unlike a lot of women's fashion magazines it features clothes that are both affordable and wearable.
- Sweden had become a buy use and throw-away society following the american pattern. "In japan today throwaway tissues are so universal that cloth handkerchiefs are regarded as old fashioned not to say unsanitary.
- What prevails in real life is not the reality but the current fashion and the pecuniary interest.
- Prenuptial agreements seem fashionable in the west.
- In italy I traveled for mario gallo the well-known fashion house. I covered the north area including bologna.and in spain my selling area was about100miles around valladolid.
- One-piece garment fashioned after a parachutist's uniform.