- vt.使着迷,使神魂颠倒 vi.入迷,极度迷人的
- It's a subject that has always fascinated me.
- That always fascinated the old man.
- Chinese opera art fascinates the world.
- Recently I am fascinated in kungfu movies.
- Babies are often fascinated by music games recognition of color and picture as well as the emotional tone of teachers.
- The american spymaster who built the office of strategic services in world war and later laid the roots for the cia was fascinated with information.
- The children are fascinated by the tropical fish.
- The jewish streets of warsaw fascinated her.
- The american spymaster who built the office of strategic services in world war2and later laid the roots for the cia was fascinated with information.
- His mind may turn to the stock market or he may become fascinated by the operation of a pile driver on his way to work.
- He studied theology in school and while still a college student became fascinated with mahatma ghandi's philosophy of passive resistance.
- Oh I'm particularly fascinated by them at the moment sir.there seems to be quite a ruckus emanating from certain areas. It's almost as if they're building something underground.all most intriguing.
- What fascinates all of us is the very weirdness of these creatures from the deep ocean.
- In communications security phone freak; a person fascinated by the telephone system. Commonly a phreak is an individual who uses personal knowledge of the telephone system to make calls at the expense of another.
- The american spymaster who built the office of strategic services in the world war ii and later laid the roots for the cia was fascinated with information.