- Settle down he settled down as a farmer with a family.
- He worked for one year at kenwood vineyards then became a wine maker's assistant at stellenbosch farmer's winery in south africa.
- He was just plain cracker a small farmer half-educated prone to grammatical errors and ignorant of some of the finer manners the o'haras were accustomed to in gentlemen.
- In order to relieve poverty a great majority of farmers swarm to big cities to look for their fortunes.
- A shandong farmer rode a trike and took his87-year old motherto visit beijing.
- Rural delivery is a blessing to the farmers.
- So you need as the farmer to put the oyster basket into good water and that is virtually unobtainable in an industrialised country like japan.
- A nice farmer gave them to me.
- A farmer has three horses among them a two cows for borning a pony pony running liing the car frontses are in the center.
- One day there visited that old persian farmer one of these ancient buddhist priests one of the wise men of the east.
- A farmer from the state of rhode island recently won a competition with a pumpkin that weighed681kilograms.
- A tiny reactor could boost biodiesel production by allowing farmers to convert crops to fuel.
- New year's day new year's day new year's day the festival came to mean the new year2007the arrival while this new year approached had the goose feathers heavy snow to fall gently down from the sky falls to the ground fell to farmer's paddies.
- It does so because increased imports would make it harder to run a system of price support for domestic farmers.
- The rural reform covers the rural taxation system grain purchase and sales subsidies to farmers the rural financial system and the rural medical and health service.