- The roll erection system now comes into play and provides an ever-increasing torque about the pitch axis.
- Judging by the ever-increasing demand for them it appears that the lead pencil is here to stay.at least as long as business and industry educational institutions and the u.s.government continue.for they are its three largest consumers.
- Classic action: play through eight levels of ever-increasing challenge and excitement.
- The house burst out with its "mikado" travesty and sang it three times with ever-increasing enthusiasm rising to its feet when it reached for the third time the closing line----
- The need to produce ever-increasing quantities of cheap food leads to a different kind of pollution.
- There is an ever-increasing need to link communications systems on various continents.
- We have to ask ourselves very seriously what will happen if this two-fold use of knowledge with its ever-increasing power continues.
- There are two problems then in feeding the ever-increasing number of people on earth.
- However the limited productivity and scarce natural resources can hardly meet the needs of the ever-increasing population.
- The government said they would try to ensure that old age pension kept up with the ever-increasing cost of living.