- So the water culture of the ethnic minorities still has high value in contemporary age for understanding and keeping a balance relationship between human and nature.
- At home those who lead public opinion have described ethnic chinese sentiments and culture as a hangover from history.these are seen as detrimental to the building of a national identity and to multiracialism.
- The conductor brought out all the ethnic zest in the program opener the fluffy-fun romanian rhapsody in a major by george enescu.
- Many fields reflected the ethnic aesthetic orientation of the daur nationality such as in music dance instrumental music folk vocal art forms arts and crafts plastic arts etc.
- The ethnic groups in frontier have contributed a lot to the formation and development of the unitive and multi-ethnic china.
- In the culture identity it is a historical course from wasp culture to melting pot culture and multicultural culture in the ethnicity identity there were racialism white nationalism nativism and anti-foreign policy and concerning with the issues of race ethnicity nation and immigration in the religion identity it is from protestant main stream to multi-christianity to multi-beliefs and in the idea identity it is from freedom equality and democracy to americanism.
- The ethnic literature originated from the coordinating place of farming culture of the han ethnic group and nomadic hunting culture of the northern ethnic groups combining the courageous and robust constituents of the northern hunting culture thus imbuing our colorful chinese literature with thriving vigor characterized with northern exhilaration and southern delicacy.
- As a sign invented by the ancient matriarchy to guard against an act of blood marriage the tattoo of the li ethnic group holds more profound ethical reasons than assumed to be.
- On the basis of summarizing the ethnic ideas of former greeks aristotle according to the greek actual demand in his time expounded what the differences were between greeks and barbaric races why barbaric races were accustomed to servility how the servility of barbaric races influenced their autocracy and why the greeks'keeping barbaric races in bondage were valid and so on.
- Free-style grappling is a kind of traditional games in ethnic regions in china.this paper is to discuss the best factors in the game with item-group theory.
- The problem of ethnic identity has been concerned always by western anthropologist and sociologist since the70's of the20th century carried on greats quantity substantial evidence research.
- The pronunciation of chinese names can be tricky-much like the way chinese find it tough to distinguish and remember the names of their malay or indian friends. A chinese name which strings together two or three different words that may not be related can be a tongue-twister for foreigners or friends from other ethnic groups.
- China is a unitary multi-ethnic country jointly created by its people of all ethnic groups.
- The people's republic of china is a united multi-ethnic state founded jointly by the people of all its ethnic groups.
- Ethnic composition of ireland: the basic ethnic stock is celts with and admixture of norse french norman and english.