- (usu sing 通常作单数) 1 very good eyesight 极好的视力. 2 keen watchfulness 敏锐的目光: The teacher's eagle eye was always on us, ie She noticed everything. 教师的锐利目光总是盯著我们（一举一动她都能注意到）.
- The teacher's eagle eye was always on us, ie She noticed everything.
- By the time you read this the hubble's eagle eye will have sent us thousands and thousands of wonderful pictures.
- Even my dad's eagle eye detects nothing
- The teacher's eagle eye was always on us ie she noticed everything.
- Her sewing would never pass that eagle eye without stern criticism.
- She read each page with an eagle eye.
- We sat down and started the exam under the eagle eye of the teacher