- His character was eagerly aggressive and at leyte he didn't intend to repeat what he regarded as spruance's great mistake.
- She is looking forward more and more eagerly to her son's holiday at home.
- I found a likeness of miss dartle looking eagerly at me from above the chimney-piece.
- We eagerly anticipate your reply.
- We eagerly await your early arrival.
- Streaking through the remote reaches of the solar system the unmanned spacecraft voyager sent stunning photos and data2.8billion miles to the jet propulsion laboratory in pasadena calif where astronomers eagerly awaited an encounter with the blue planet.
- The moment she was out of the house aleck eagerly tore the wrapper from the paper and her eyes and sally's swept the columns for the death-notices.
- And not only so but we ourselves also who have the firstfruits of the spirit even we ourselves groan in ourselves eagerly awaiting sonship the redemption of our body.
- Supreme designer chris taylor reveals the early details on his eagerly awaited real-time strategy game also considered the spiritual successor to total annihilation.
- She held it out to him eagerly upon her open palm.
- Jonquil cary was her name and to george o'kelly nothing had ever looked so fresh and pale as her face when she saw him and fled to him eagerly along the station platform.
- She held it out to him eagerly upon her open palm.the dull precious metal seemed to flash with a reflection of her bright and ardent spirit.
- The stranger approached the balustrade. "What can I do for you mesdemoiselles?" He asked eagerly.
- Thirdly I am eagerly longing for knowledge.
- The stationmaster stepped forward eagerly and opened a door.