- Shoeshine: you never see dogs hurting each other for money.
- "The old moon in the new moon's arms" is nothing but that part of the moon's surface on which it is night lighted up by earthlight.
- Messenger will nominally complete transmission of its data to earth by the end of the weekend.
- Luckily no one else was up at this early hour.he was able to escape unseen through the postern door.
- Alexandre manette'said defarge in his ear following the letters with his swart forefinger deeply engrained with gunpowder.
- "I had not thought of this for us when I asked you to marry me. I had thought of life going on at twelve oaks as it had always done peacefully easily unchanging.
- "This flag dips to no earthly king" sheridan said.
- "These insects appear in warm wet weather viz early summer and early autumn."
- Friends of the earth wwf and the rspb all expressed concern yesterday warning that the production of green energy would be offset by environmental damage caused by building the barrage and the changes it would make to a globally important habitat for birds and marine life.
- The debt issuance programme and the note issuance programme complement each other to provide a comprehensive coverage of the investor base of the hong kong dollar debt market.
- "Phew that one's easy" says the teacher "the titanic."
- Today surrounded by promises of easy happiness we need art to tell us as religion once did memento mori: remember that you will die that everything ends and that happiness comes not in denying this but in living with it.
- ... Each to return to his place of birth...
- ... And earrings of jade and pure silver.
- ... Going easy on people out of consideration for them.