- n.染料,染色 vt.染 v.染
- Perhaps one in10adults with asthma contract it through exposure to occupational agents such as reactive dyes.
- Once energized the dye forms singlet oxygen a reactive molecule that kills bacteria.
- A yellow toxic highly explosive strong acid; used in high explosives and as a dye and in chemical reactions.
- A green dye often used to color cloth which is obtained from the woad plant.
- Oily poisonous liquid amine obtained from nitrobenzene and used to make dyes and plastics and medicines.
- Metachromatic granules contain rna and polyphosphates they are deeply stained with aniline dyes.they are characteristic features of the corynebacteria.
- When illumination is necessary in handling the dyes a safelight of the type used in coating panchromatic sensitized silver halide emulsions is employed.
- Compared with the conventional random copolymer this ecdp chip for such a product has higher melting point better dye ability and lower deg content.?
- Vandyke a type of dyeline proof commonly used in american.also called brownline.brownprint.
- In this paper the definitions of soil macropore and macropore flow their types characteristics generation mechanisms and experimental methods in laboratory and field were introduced and the research progress in their determination techniques including dye tracing slice up penetration curve tension infiltration apparatus x-ray ct scanning and radar exploration were summarized.
- The application of dyestuffs in information recording and storage industry is reviewed such as digital ink-jet printing photosensitive material xerox and compact disc storage.
- In the article are introduced the production process and the weaves and colors design of a single pattern multi-weave broad fabric woven by dyed yam with key technical measures of warping pattern arrangement sizing and healding and reeding processes also discussed.
- To solve the problem of adverse influence on the environment exerted by the residue dye liquid from traditional dyeing of wool with acid mordant dyes by after-chroming and to lessen the pressure of chromium-containing waste water treatment the dyeing method was modified by adopting two-bath dyeing technique in which the initial dyeing liquid and mordant dyeing liquid could be used in the recycled way thus saving dyestuff and reducing the drainage of chromium-containing waste water.
- The underdress is dyed and boiled chiffon to make the fabric as thin as spiderweb silk before pleating.
- China textile limited project located in china's jiangsu "breadbasket"--the jiangyan city.current domestic production of various kinds of acrobatic yarn-dyed fabric after dyed fabrics and professional manufacturers.