[dju:ti; (-) 'du:ti]
- He is on night duty three days a week.
- In order to guarantee safe operation of the transmission of coal and the right opinion of employee who was on duty the monitoring system of tram has be designed using vb and the hardware and software of the system are given with the block diagram.
- Order or request for a specific duty or role.
- Obstructing a superior in pursuit of duty.
- The area with general underdeveloped economy for capital attraction connect regular meeting to adopt duty-free favourable policy.
- One night I was on duty
- The serious manager of a street railway company is not content with the simple duty of transporting passengers cheaply and comfortably.
- The president also enjoys immunity when he exercises his duty according to the regulations in our constitution because sometimes the president has to conduct top-secret state affairs.
- If it is sent to him by registered post at the address for the time being recorded in relation to him in the register or otherwise notified to the registrar pursuant to a duty under this ordinance;
- The officer on duty had been slow on the uptake.
- Central control room and workshop office are of frame structure with building area of2923m2; and are mainly composed of two functions namely office space for operating room cabinet room and operation and duty room as well as workshop office.
- Central control room and workshop office are of one storeyed frame structure with building area of2923m2; and are mainly composed of two functions namely office space for operating room cabinet room and operation and duty room as well as workshop office.
- Judging a contest with a single eye; a single devotion to duty; undivided affection; gained their exclusive attention.
- The feasibility of special vehicle help the heavy duty truck market come out of sluggish?
- As your teacher I think it my duty to point out your mistakes.