- Mr. jones urged potential investors to banish certain words from their minds bay of pigs dissidents hijackers and socialism for instance and to focus on the fact that the cuban government had already joined more than 200 joint ventures with foreign corporations none of them american.
- The cuban government has freed a jailed dissident who had refused to go into exile in spain as a condition for his release.
- Kharkov is not the guy about jailed dissident journalists.
- The dissident movement in poland.
- Condemned the dissident to hard labor;
- The dissident says that any change in cuba will be positive mainly if people understand that democracy comes from diversity.
- Castro expressed his willingness to allow carter to meet freely with dissidents and visit all areas including those labs that washington has alleged are manufacturing key biological weapon components.
- The world organization for human rights usa filed the lawsuit wednesday in a u.s.court in the state of california on behalf of the jailed chinese dissident wang xiaoning and his wife yu ling.
- Akihito will meet with havel today. Havel once a playwright and dissident was elected president after the "velvet revolution" from november to december1989that brought down the communist regime.
- He was exiled as a dissident.
- He won't even discuss bringing up the dissident journalists with kharkov.
- That of heroic dissident who in the oppressive and cynical universe of late socialism ";
- As the time did not admit of cashiering such dissidents stephen butler was only advised in a friendly way to give up his horse and accoutrement.
- In the reconstruction process of social order at the beginning stage of qing dynasty the descendants of the ming dynasty are political dissident force of consequence.
- Trotskyism began as a form of dissident communism.