English-Chinese Translation of die
- vi.死亡,消逝,平息,渴望,漠然,熄灭 vt.死 n.骰子,钢型,硬模,冲模
English-Chinese Translation Examples of die
- Infant mortality (ie The rate at which babies die) was 20 deaths per thousand live births in 1986.
- A few die-hards are trying to stop the reforms.
- Presently the tumult died down.
- One day Rivers learns that an uncle of Jane's, John Eyre, has recently died in Madeira and has left Jane￡20,000.
- Five persons died during the collision between two buses.
- "也许某个不知名的亲戚会在他死后给我们留下一大笔钱。" "如果愿望都能实现，乞丐早就发财了。还是想一些实际的东西吧。"
- "Some unknown relative might die and leave us a lot of money." "And if wishes were horse,
- A sports personality was invited to kick off at die final.
- It's all over with him (ie He is going to die), ' the doctor said gently.
- "不要绝望，" 奥利?/em>ニ担?咱们还有办法。
- "Never say die!" said Oliver, "we have an arrow left in our quiver."
- A single spot or pip on a playing card, die, or domino.
- Poor chap, his wife has just died.
- An unhealthy diet.
- ( Afp antananalife) madagascar minister of health lashamingdela pointed out in the past 2 weeks 153 people died of an undetermined inspiratory and filtrated virus.
- Ceramic composite materials with dielectric constant less than6at frequencies from100hz to10000mhz;
- Afp barrow-in-furness england.the public health officials of england said today that another patient died in the worst outbreak of legionnaires'disease in england for the recent ten years.