- The white children clamoured to sit on his knee and be trotted while he denounced to their elders the infamy of yankee politicians; the daughters of his friends took him into their confidence about their love affairs; and the youths of the neighbourhood fearful of confessing debts of honour upon the carpets of their fathers found him a friend in need.
- About100communist party supporters gathered on moscow's red square to denounce the event that led to the soviet union's collapse15years ago.
- About one hundred communist party supporters gathered on the moscow's red square to denounce the event that led to soviet union's collapse15years ago.
- Those three modern novels are denounced as equally obscence by the wowser.
- Third arts denounce the evils and publicize the goodness in humanity.
- Many carried signs and denounced the overthrow as undemocratic.
- His behavior was denounced as worthy of punishment.
- Once denounced and on such grave grounds as had just now been suggested to his mind he foresaw that the dreadful woman of whose unrelenting character he had seen many proofs would produce against him that fatal register and would quash his last chance of life.
- They roundly denounced him for quitting.
- Teleki at once denounced werth's action as treasonable.
- The commission's report has been denounced as a whitewash.
- Many press articles have nevertheless denounced the use of a referendum to decide the fate of individuals'private property.
- Roman satirist whose works denounced the corruption and extravagance of the privileged classes in rome.
- It is unobjectionable that hugo took the democratic position against the tyranny of napoleon iii and denounced the letter's restoration of imperialism from the standpoint of democratic republic.
- In an hour long philippic the legislator denounced the lobbyist opposing his bill.