[dei'nu:mɔŋ; (-) dei'nu:mɔ:ŋ]
- 结局出人意表, 她当修女了
- In a surprising denouement, she becomes a nun.
- It is a tragic love story operatic because the denouement is known
- But in real life young men who hoped for this denouement were apt to be disappointed.
- In a surprising denouement she becomes a nun.
- I found the denouement of the plot rather unsatisfactory.
- I know the story of the play well still I was deeply moved by the denouement of the play.
- In the film's unexpected denouement the woman who was thought to have been murdered was found to be still alive.