English-Chinese Translation of democratic
English-Chinese Translation Examples of democratic
- Before the democratic reform in Tibet, the people there were laid heavy burden on.
- If we want to live a peaceful and democratic life, we cannot help object to war.
- Contrary to Bill Clinton's claim that he never got special favors, his uncle pulled strings and ran a "concerted lobbying campaign" that helped the Democratic presidential candidate dodge the Vietnam draft, the Los Angeles Times reported yesterday.
- Many people were elected to take part in democratic involvement.
- Mr wan has been a member of the public interest party one of china's eight registered democratic parties since 2005.
- The chances of japan's ruling liberal democratic party rallying around a single candidate to replace shinzo abe as prime minister faded fast yesterday as competing factions jostled to put forward candidates.
- Surely we can see now what a provocation it was to allow the former vassal states of the soviet empire to exercise their democratic choice to join the community of nations?
- The democratic coalition that controlled congress through most of those years was an amalgam of northern liberals like hubert humphrey conservative southern democrats like james eastland and whatever loyalists the big-city machines cared to elevate.
- But when the democrats lost their senate majority in 2002 they had only one arrow left in their quiver a strategy that could be summed up in one word the battle cry around which the democratic faithful now rallied: filibuster!
- House budget committee chairman democratic representative john spratt is quoted as deriding president bush's "dismal legacy" in fiscal matters converting record surpluses into record deficits.
- Fine described one case in which goodling rejected a terrorism prosecutor for a job in counter-terrorism at the department because his wife was involved in local democratic party politics and chose a less experienced lawyer.
- How trying it must be to have only suggestion rather than force with which to chasten the euro zone's bunglers and their tiresome democratic mandates.
- Failure to denounce this weekend's sham election would serve only to discredit the west and dishearten those brave russians who still hope for a democratic future.
- The latest bigwig to attempt to mediate between the government of president mwai kibaki and the opposition orange democratic movement of raila odinga is a former un secretary-general kofi annan who arrived in nairobi on january 22nd.
- If the eventual democratic nominee is able to appeal to loudoun's swing voters he or she has a good shot at taking once deep-red virginia.