- The article mainly introduces the process of paving granule cement base of rural highway which includes preparing through layer deciding mixing proportion preparing materials construction lofting sprinkling mixing materials spreading and curing.
- The deciding ball of the whole tournament.
- However there are a few things to bear in mind before deciding whether paying off your loan is the best use of your spare cash.
- When is came to deciding which troops would carry out these wildcat schemes the answer was always the same.
- It can measure the credit risk capital more accurately by deciding the risk weight according to the credit rates.
- As far as reasonably practicable the prevailing wind direction will be considered when deciding the basis for the arrangement of facilities.
- Furthermore they believe that "most people aren't capable of deciding what's best for themselves." And they "see no harm in the third degree."
- Ten years ago books I read mostly advised me to pause and ponder for at least one year before deciding to quit if I felt unhappy on my job.
- "Ten years ago books I read mostly advised me to pause and ponder for at least one year before deciding to quit if I felt unhappy on my job."
- In reality complete price agreement often doesn't exist or it may be upset by some suppliers deciding to cut their prices for various reasons.
- Principles of defining indexes methods of testing and results of experiment in deciding physical constitution of students in wuhan institute of p.e.
- In deciding under section16whether a person is eligible to be or is disqualified from being nominated as a candidate the returning officer must have regard to-
- When deciding whether or not to refinance there are many factors to consider.
- In the west seniority is just one factor in deciding promotions.
- This paper presents a method based on bp neural network for a stock market modeling forecasting and deciding.