- He decided to replace these soldiers with ones made of terracotta instead.
- For this reason professor lin decided to let his students consider by themselves rather than tell them the resolvent simply.
- To make the company tide over the family decide to sell parts of the famous pictures which they have kept for several centuries.
- In order to increase the number of female representatives the selection committee decided to discriminate in favour of women for three years.
- A trial held for show; the guilt of the accused person has been decided in advance.
- All the work must be discussed and decided upon by the party before being carried out by the rank and file.
- A french physician decided to get rid of the wild rabbits on his own estate and introduced myxomatosis.
- An officious traffic warden had decided to give me a parking ticket.
- Then this august my wife and I decided to fly to a wedding in charlotte n.c.
- They decide to head for a suburban shopping mall.
- She concluded by thanking him for his kindness in a crude way then puzzled over the formality of signing her name and finally decided upon the severe winding up with a "very truly" which she subsequently changed to "sincerely."
- Then they decided to leave for bhutan then from bhutan to sikkim.
- The chinese government decides to recall the chinese people's volunteer army delegation to the korean military armistice commission
- Instead of being the warm centre of the world the middle west now seemed like the ragged edge of the universe--so I decided to go east and learn the bond business.
- Instead of being the warm center of the world the middle west now seemed like the ragged edge of the universe so I decided to go east and learn the bond business.