- Don't decide on important matters too quickly.
- To institute state medals and titles of honour and decide on their conferment;
- Did you decide on guy?
- Then he surveyed the mountain rocks and rivers to decide on its position and finally began construction.
- How did they decide on columbus?
- To select from a number of possible alternatives; decide on and pick out.
- Why don't we let the electorate decide on that.
- We're still trying to decide on a playground.
- We're still trying to decide on a venue.
- The characteristics of infant literature itself decide on the peculiar position in infant school education.the infant literature is a platform to integrate the courses and realize lots of educational ends in a kindergarten.its literary works are the carriers for the pre-school children to carry on the traditional culture and education.so we should attach importance to the specific functions of infant literature in present pre-school integrated education.
- Who will decide on the transferring of processing trade?
- To decide once and for all who will go with prot.
- Gms will decide on the exact form of protection when they meet next month at the winter meetings.
- "I can't decide on it personally I have to ask the top kick"
- I can't decide on it personally. I have to ask the top kick.