- adj. adv. → damned
- 日子快到了, 我们还没准备好搬家
- As D-day approached we still weren't ready to move house.
- The anniversary celebrations on june6will bring together wartime victors united states and britain and their former enemy germany smaller allied nations whose soldiers were there on d-day and a big one whose weren't--russia.
- Dramatised documentary based on the experiences of the soldiers who invaded france in the d-day normandy landings on6june1944which were instrumental in ending world war ii.
- Significance of changes of fibrinolytic activity and d-dimer level in benign arteriolar nephrosclerosis due to primary hypertention.
- In this paper the bsas for neutron radiography based on d-d and d-t accelerator neutron source have been designed using mcnp code.
- Mrs harold told me after wards that she knew it was the eve of d-day-not from anything I said or from the way I behaved but because I had taken my plain clothes there and had put them away in a wardrobe.
- I was a veteran of d-day and market garden...