- Second power level: if the sensor is resistive the designer must ensure that the self-heating effects of excitation current flowing through the transducer do not adversely effect the measured results.
- Which way does the sea's current flow along this coast?
- It should be noted that the dc transmission system does not contribute to the fault current flowing in the ac system5during the ac faults.
- A spark discharge between two electrodes produces an "ionised gas tube" in the xenon gas-filled lamp piston through which electric current flows which in turn causes the gas to light up.
- Of a volt across the ends of a copper conductor can produce a large current flow.
- Which way does the current flow on this coast?
- These saddle points represent points of stagnation of the current flow.
- It stores electric energy in the magnetic filed generated by dc current flowing through a coiled wire.
- The thyristor is then said to be in the forward conducting state that means current flows from anode to cathode.
- A strong surface current flowing outwards from a shore.
- A magnet consisting essentially of a coil of insulated wire wrapped around a soft iron core that is magnetized only when current flows through the wire.
- Hans oersted found in1819that he could make a needle of compass move by putting it near a wire with a current flowing through it.
- Even though the sky was gloomy I felt a brilliant radiance inside and a warm current flowing through my body.
- If balanced three-phase current flow through these three-phase distributed windings a rotating magnetic field of constant amplitude and speed will be produced in the air gap and will induce current in the rotor circuit to produce torque.
- As we saw in figure11.7 when an hf signal flows in a pc track running over a ground plane the arrangement functions as a microstrip transmission line and the majority of the return current flows in the ground plane underneath the line.