- I crammed in as much as I could during the trip.
- He crammed everything into a suitcase.
- He crammed his clothes into the trunk.
- He crammed his study with antiques.
- He crammed all his clothes into bag.
- He crammed his mouth with biscuits.
- He crammed the box with his papers.
- We were all crammed under this little gazebo thingy.
- A small airless theatre crammed with children.
- This hencoop was crammed with books clothes and other stuff.
- As broadly entertaining as it is enlightening about the brave universe of telecommunications and crammed with unforgettable characters and highly revealing anecdotes me and ted against the world is eye-opening in every sense of the word.
- The kitchen was crammed full of people.here were cooks from the whole courtyard the porter two policemen a non-commissioned officer with good-conduct stripes and the boy filka.
- B-movie fanatic quentin tarantino crammed guns drugs molls and a killer john travolta into a post-mod molotov cocktail of a plot while slicing the action into shuffled fragments.
- A special school where students are crammed.
- On this trip hagrid got stuck in the ticket barrier and drew attention from the muggles for knitting a huge yellow something or other crammed into a seat much too small for him.