- The increase of brand credit degree can change the demand curve because it will not only decrease the choice cost effectively and make the demand curve move to the right but also lessen demand elasticity to make the demand curve craggy.
- Dr.john andrews looked across the magdelena glacier aglitter with sparkling needies of light to the dame de fer which rose in a wall of black rock to a craggy summit
- Dr.john andrews looked across the magdelena glacier aglitter with sparkling needles of light to the dame de fer which rose in a wall of black rock to a craggy summit from the uttermost point of which a plume of windblown snow made a white stain on the blue sky.
- The fugitive lived in a cave in the mountain crag for several years.
- The fugitive live in a cave in the mountain crag for several years.
- On the far side of the open stood one of the hills with two quaint craggy peaks shining vividly in the sun.
- The footpath climbed towards the craggy skyline.
- As to the men and women their choice on earth was stated in the prospect--life on the lowest terms that could sustain it down in the little village under die mill; or captivity and death in the dominant prison on the crag.
- But there remained a broken country bold and open a little village at the bottom of the hill a broad sweep and rise beyond it a church-tower a windmill a forest for the chase and a crag with a fortress on it used as a prison.
- The father had passed out of the field into another uplying craggy field.he was now standing on a rock with his arms folded and his bare head fallen forward on his chest perfectly motionless.
- Though he had become white-haired and craggy he retained the passion and quickness of a wunderkind and no one could dispute the depth of understanding he brought to the podium particularly in recent years when his interpretive powers were sharper than ever.
- The jagged outline of the crags; scraggy cliffs.
- Such travelling is harder than scaling the blue sky.even to hear of it turns the cheek pale with the highest crag barely a foot below heaven.dry pines hang head down from the face of the cliffs and a thousand plunging cataracts outroar one another and send through ten thousand valleys a thunder of spinning stones.
- Although the temples have fallen the rocky crags of parnassus still tower over delphi and cascading waters still rush to the sea.
- As early as march11 shaef intelligence had warned eisenhower that the nazis were planning to make an impregnable fortress in the mountains and that hitler himself would command its defenses from his retreat at berchtesgaden the icy mountain crags were "practically impenetrable" it said