- That diplomat was too crafty.
- A crafty, sly, or clever person.
- They are crafty politicians.
- Muscovites have always resented the crafty Georgians minting money out of them by selling commodities they need. But the prospect of no supplies at all is even worse. Thereby hangs a tale and Russian are spellbound by the latest Georgian saga which ha
- A crafty knave needs no broker.
- That crafty prince was espoused three times.
- Ask you to listen to this prayer not out of the crafty lip of mine.
- He's a crafty old thing.
- He is a crafty dealer.
- Some people veiled their crafty nature under the mask of loyalty.
- A crafty stratagem; a subterfuge.
- An artful or crafty expedient; a stratagem.
- But for the sake of buying a rickshaw he had worked away so meekly and lost so much face only to have the job peter out again after three and a half days.he was no different from those crafty fellows who make a habit of charging jobs frequently and it was this that rankled.
- Quintana is a crafty southpaw with good skills and is by no means a walk-over.
- He was a sinister and crafty speculator.