- n.(cousin 的缩写)堂兄弟姊妹,表兄弟姊妹
- I don't like wearing long johns coz if I go into a warm place I sweat a little.
- I have no applause no flower coz I'm only an ordinary audient am I not?
- I like warm and cozy days.
- I have a cozy family.
- It's so christmassy and cozy and beautiful!
- The position of james gould cozzens is more complex.
- Does this little iron stoup remind you of a certain kong yiji who wearing his mandarin jacket warms his wine with such an implement and orders a small dish of beans to go with his wine.how cozy it must have been!
- The motivation was there for the side from reggio calabria as they took a2-0lead at half time through di michele and cozza.
- And the name of the midianite woman who was put to death was cozbi daughter of zur a tribal chief of a midianite family.
- Your other so-called friend in a cozy little triumvirate.
- A cozy nook near the fire; snug in bed; a snug little apartment.
- His room was small but quite cozy with a fireplace a soft chair and sofa.he seemed contented with it.
- His room was small but quite cozy with a fireplace a soft chair and a sofa.he seemed contented with it.
- B: yes.and then pour the boiling water cover the tea cozy and a couple of minutes later you may pour the tea for drink.
- Shining with snug sunlight in winter the old man looks very cozy.