- Such an act of cowardice by an officer shames his whole regiment.
- Unfortunately for too many of my fellow citizens life has become a catalogue of excuses idleness entitlements and cowardice.
- Abject cowardice; a low stunt to pull; a low-down sneak; his miserable treatment of his family; you miserable skunk!; A scummy rabble; a scurvy trick.
- A pitiful display of cowardice.
- This attack on a defenceless elderly person is an act of pure cowardice.
- I was obliged to confess and in recompense for my cowardice and inhumanity was sent out of the house.
- Is cowardice compounding hypocrisy with wrongdoing.
- He never knows what cowardice is.
- They taunted the boy with cowardice.
- He was accused of cowardice.
- I know I have often cowardice.
- Monumental cowardice; monumental talent.
- Is it cowardice to save oneseif from persecution?
- Man... has written one of his blackest records as a destroyer on the oceanic islands-rachel carson; an ignominious retreat; inglorious defeat; an opprobrious monument to human greed; a shameful display of cowardice.
- Such terror of the unseen is so far above mere sensual cowardice that it will annihilate that cowardice.