- This paper studies the establishment of the canadian pension system the sharp argument of the pension to the policy of retrenchment the defeat of realizing universal covering the sinking and rising of the aged allowance programme the political negotiation-the reform of the canadian pension in allowance programme in greater detail and so on.
- We start by covering deterministic and stochastic dynamic optimization using dynamic programming analysis.
- We rely on the transport network of covering the whole country and the branches supporting with the ocean shipping railway& highway transportation.
- A covering of short hairs lying underneath the longer outer hairs of an animal's coat.
- A molding covering the joint formed by a wall and the floor.
- The typical defense to a charge of misogyny within the faith is that the covering of women means that they are more valued.
- A touring car with a folding top usually covering only the rear seat.
- You travel up and up and ride through virgin forests covering the mountain slopes beneath the snow line the pines standing close and tall their branches overhanging each other so thickly that the sunlight only trickles through.
- The covering up of soil and cement surfaces eliminated dust thereby rendering the whole country spotless.
- The customer or construction contractor shall procure and maintain erection all risk insurance covering physical loss or damage to the works or equipment at the construction site after equipment was accepted occurring prior the provisional acceptance of the facilities with coverage for the contractor's liability in respects of any defects occurring during the guarantee period.
- A second growth of trees covering an area where the original stand was destroyed by fire or cutting.
- The optimization quality and computation time of set covering arid tabu search algorithms were analyzed and compared.
- Carpets were first made in central and western asia as coverings for earthen floors; they were also used for blankets saddle covers storage bags tent doorways and tomb covers.
- "Carpets were first made in central and western asia as coverings for earthen floors; they were also used for blankets saddle covers storage bags tent doorways and tomb covers."
- The part of a garment covering the torso.