- Increasing numbes of townspeople are moving to live in the countryside.
- Surrealistic paintings juxtaposed with rural countryside and a soundtrack that alternates between classical and heavy metal the film offers a bright new style of the director.
- In many of his poems the poet reflects on the quietude of the countryside.
- On the "credit" side there was a total of over thirteen hundred dollars of uncollected debts-more than six hundred in town and over seven hundred in the countryside.
- I use a mosquito net when I lived in the countryside.
- An important aspect of the struggle between the two roads in china's countryside manifests itself in the peaceful competition of the poor and lower-middle peasants with the well-to-do middle peasants.
- Using the landtax theory of classical economics and marxism plutonomy we analyze the essential and root of the problems concerning agriculture countryside and farmers.
- There lie a series of problems such as information-gap training condictions drop behind lack of pertinency lagging of informatization technology and so on at present.informatization training for new socialist countryside is great important to promoting of labor force quality expediting of transfer of labor force improving on competitiveness of agricultural products promoting the new countryside building and building a affluent society.
- Shen cong-wen transcended his cultural inferiority complex by the way of sneering at city and beautifying countryside established superiority complex of country-culture and brought two contrast and interesting worlds of literature.
- In the countryside traditional supporting the elders takes family supportion of the elders as its main form and carrier with its filial ideology as underprop.
- The viewpoint looks out over the countryside.
- This is a subtle riposte to the military junta's accusation that mr thaksin and his party do not respect the country's revered monarch whose portrait is as omnipresent in the isaan countryside as it is around bangkok's royal palaces.
- Furthermore these comrades underrate the strength of the communist party's leadership in the countryside and the peasant masses'whole-hearted support for the party.
- At first she must have been a young widow in the countryside who went to town to seek a living for herself after her husband died and she lost her land.
- The result offers a fascinating insight in the changing social dynamics of the chinese countryside through the eyes of the locals.