- n.adj.赝品,伪造品,伪造的,假冒的 vt.伪造,假冒
- This coin is a counterfeit.
- As counterfeiting is a criminal act those involved can be imprisoned.
- Bernard told edouard about some children including george molinier olivier's younger brother who were engaged in some underhanded activities.the boys as bernard was soon to learn were passing counterfeit coins.
- Whoever counterfeits a patented product or wrongly appropriates a patented technique will be ordered by the patent administrative authorities to cease all acts of counterfeiting to provide the public with notification of his or her violation and to pay a fine.
- It is widely used in compound packing of products and can be used as counterfeit mark for packing products.
- Haifu printed tinplate can making co. ltd.is a professional enterprise specialized in producing counterfeit-protection wine can food can healthcare product box outer-package of medical product and various kinds of special metal counterfeit-protection tin packages.
- It is prohibited to counterfeit or alter renminbi.
- Who also left the counterfeit bills under this tarp for pick-up.
- North korea had refused to return to the multinational talks in anger over the u.s.blacklisting of a macau bank where pyongyang deposited some$ 24million alleging the bank was complicit in the north's counterfeiting of$ 100bills and money laundering to sell weapons of mass destruction.
- If inspectors determine that merchandise bears a counterfeit mark or is clearly piratical they seize the merchandise.
- The demand for cheap pirated optical discs is considerable and this provides the incentive for piracy or counterfeiting.
- While focusing on the ideological side of gide's works he has also devoted a lot of his efforts to the careful analysis of the internal structure of his novels especially the mise en abyme in the counterfeiters.
- An unemployed man was sentenced to six months imprisonment for possessing a skimmer designed for capturing credit card data for the manufacturing of counterfeit cards.
- Crimes relating to computer comprise the following nine kinds: theft in telecommunication service system; communicative means used in crime; pirate forge and counterfeit information; spread at-tacking materials; electronic money1aurdering and tax evasion; intentionally destroy public or private properties by electronic means and terrorism; cheat in electronic business affairs; illegally stop and cheat in electronic fund transfer.
- The counterfeiters duplicated and sold phonograph records of famous artists packaging everything so skillfully they were never caught.