- That night the second and third presider came back specially to communicate with the new leaders and share their work experience about working in big companies and the grown courses with msc.
- A space capsule in which astronauts can live and control the spacecraft and communicate with earth.
- Responsible for communicate with tax bureau.
- What delighted students of scut most was that they would visit our school share with students the new research trends technical foreground and methods of success articulate training strategy of microsoft and communicate with schoolmates face to face.
- The testis sacs communicate with the seminal vesicles.
- Deaf people communicate with sign language.
- Second we developed an applied receive system based on a kind of gps oem so it can receive the satellitic signal of gps and communicate with computer via serial port and wrote the receive programme according to the protocol of the output information.
- A neurotransmitter is a chemical that nerve cells use to communicate with each other and with muscles.
- They both said that they would come to scut and communicate with us when they came to guangzhou next time.
- They mutual shirk responsibility you can well communicate with them.
- She also discovered how chimps communicate with each other and her study of their body language helped her work out their social system.
- Unable to communicate with set-top box.
- Non-language social intercourse follows when people communicate with language.
- To communicate with or send communications by wireless.
- Cells in the central nerous system tend to communicate with each other ia a wae of electrical signals that trael along neurons.