- And shall pay to the commissioner the transfer of ownership fee prescribed in schedule2:
- Where the commissioner reasonably believes-
- A commissioner in charge of public housing.
- But the pock-marked fellow kept mumbling and grumbling till commissioner pu was very embarrassed.
- Hunan chefs network-xiangxiang city of hunan village in hunan taste restaurant on october9officially opened its flagship traditional village hunan taste restaurant positioning midrange consumption xiangxiang city commissioner ramps at opposite characteristics dishes are: native sand boil taste rice eel tomatoes tel: 13617326641welcome your presence!
- Retiring police commissioner paul strachan refused to comment.
- Edwin chadwick report from the poor law commissioners on an inquiry into the sanitary condition of the laboring population of great britain
- The police commissioner of poona should not know about it: that all these people are drinking champagne and getting addicted and drunk.
- Office of the commissioner of the ministry of foreign affairs of the p.r.c in the hong kong s.a.r.
- We were successively invited as committee member of chinese forest product industrial association flooring committee drafting unit of solid wood flooring national standard chinese timber circulation vice president commissioner of china lumber standardized technical committee and member of association for promotion of china's long march to quality campaign etc.
- Yan said this because the two brothers had been ranked in the second class by commissioner zhou.
- The vehicle examiner shall notify the commissioner and shall serve notice personally or by registered post-
- For the year preceding the change the commissioner considers it not necessary to recompute the profits.
- The tonsure of the incarnate living buddha his religious name the choice of the master to initiate him into monkhood and his sutra instructor all have to be reported by the high commissioners to the imperial court for examination and approval.
- The governor may at any time by order authorize the commissioner of police to appoint in writing any person who is willing so to act as a special constable for such period as may be specified in such order by the governor.