- Rosa is taking some coloured crayons and some paper from a plastic bag.
- Through the applied agricultural research programme of the department two new vegetable varieties suitable for local production namely coloured sweet pepper and zucchini were introduced in1999.
- The outer cover of sheepskins coloured red and the cover of leather and the veil for the doorway;
- The brightly coloured silk neckerchief completed the effect.
- They include silks and coloured thread.
- She was coloured like a pomegranate for richness.
- Natural shell manpower coloured drawing or pattern pattern rich gorgeous vivid have fairly good glossy jade-like stone result may pagurian be put in inside messenger handicraft and the pet combine each other fad is similar to in addition and possesses more life breath.
- Federal coloured people's party of south west africa;
- South west africa coloureds organization;
- A vividly coloured jacket or some striking accessories can give a plain outfit added verve.
- Made of polytetrafluoethylene resin added with a certain volume of colouring agent shaped as blank by moulding and sintering then through cutting and rolling to have the stereospecific and non-stereospecific coloured film in13kinds of colour i.e.red green yellow violet brown black orange white and etc.
- Tropical birds in their brightly coloured plumage.
- At the aptly named royal palm hotel on grande bale a team of ladies attired in brilliantly coloured saris scrub the coconuts on the trees to a shine rake the sand vacuum palm leaves from the bottom of the pool and snip the grass into patterns with tiny shears.
- The rear abdomen of this bee has been strongly coloured by red light reflecting from the poppy.
- But silly we like foolish children rest well pleased with coloured vellum leaves of gold.