- n.煤 v.加煤
- In order to guarantee safe operation of the transmission of coal and the right opinion of employee who was on duty the monitoring system of tram has be designed using vb and the hardware and software of the system are given with the block diagram.
- The zollverein industrial landscape in land nordrhein-westfalen consists of the complete infrastructure of a historical coal-mining site with some20th-century buildings of outstanding architectural merit.
- A sheaf of bills was thrust into his hand: fortnight-old bills from the rice-shop the coal merchant the car-hire people the greengrocer the tailor and the confectioner.
- An old steam engine went slowly by heading northeast puffing great clouds of smoke and hauling a train of coal trucks.
- A white crystalline strong-smelling hydrocarbon made from coal tar or petroleum and used in organic synthesis and as a fumigant.
- It mainly includes new-type cement and wall-building material with coal gangue industrial waste and fly ash as the raw material; neody mi um-iron-boron material nano-material fire-resistance material kaolin earth material high-performance ceramic and fiber material magnetic material silicon-manganese alloy and other nonferrous metal materials along with production technologies of green environmental clean materials and so on.
- Production workmanship and dust resource of the coal warehouse top in zhun geer coal washery have been clarified.
- Production workmanship and dust resource of the coal warehouse bottom in zhungeer coal washery have been clarified.
- Oao siberian coal and energy company
- Mine run coal; run-of-mine coal ungraded coal of various sizes as it comes from the mine.
- Such facilities were expected to produce electricity more cheaply than oil-fired and even coal-fired plants.
- The problem has been amplified by unseasonally large snowfalls in northern and central china but the root cause is beijing's attempt to reimpose and tighten price controls on numerous commodities such as coal and oil.
- This article mainly introduces the preparation of petroleum pitch coal additive agent and the slurrying ability of coal on adding petroleum pitch.
- In the aftermath of world war ii on may91950 robert schuman foreign minister of france proposed the pooling of coal and steel production as part of a franco-german union.
- As the largest producer and consumer of coal in the world china uses the fossil fuel to generate69percent of its primary energy according to official figures.