- Flat clappers made of bone or wood originally used by the end man in a minstrel show.
- His song of sadness also known as in difficulties uses the scattered clapper rhythm and also successfully adapts elements of western music and applies a skillful bowing technique.
- The sound made by the clapperboard is to help check that the sound is matched to the picture.
- Flat clappers made of bone or wood originally used by the end man in a minstrelshow.
- The main instruments used to accompany dagu were drums clappers and the three-string.
- An instrument that is used in the important role of directing the opera is the "ban" rectangular wood clappers.
- Percussion instruments like drums and clappers are also sometimes included.
- With time elapsing the flaps collapse up on his clapper's lap.
- They were accompanied chiefly on the pipa three-string and clappers.