English-Chinese Translation of city
English-Chinese Translation Examples of city
- The outside of the house needs painting.
- Smog hung in the sky (over the city).
- A city divided against itself can't stand.
- An atom bomb would destroy a city.
- "他真卑鄙，阿亚图拉真卑鄙，居然下了死刑令，" 葛德华在市政府说。 "如果他[拉什迪]没有这一通广告，他的书一定会滞销。我听说那本书非常枯燥。现在他会赚进数百万，不过我希望他能活着用这笔钱。"
- "He is so vile, the Ayatollah, vile to impose the death sentence, " said Koch at City Hall. "If he(Rushdie) hadn't gotten this advertising it would be on remainder, because I'm told it's such a dull book. Now he'll make multi-millions of dollars, but
- A man who has become conditioned to the life in the country may feel quite at a loss in the city.
- It is a scandal for a city official to take tax money for his own use.
- Presently she recognized that she was already in the outskirts of the city.
- "共和党员们在市政厅搞了一场恶作剧。" "是吗？"
- "The Republicans have pulled a trick at City Hall." "Is that so?"
- The icbc officials said they were in talks to buy into bank halim indonesia a small bank based in the east java city of surabaya.
- "Our city's energy efficiency work has no element of being a last-minute rush" it begins somewhat defensively.
- Borgert put up some makeshift defense on the main road coming into the city "and I can tell you though I'd rather not what kinds of group I gathered from the streets to man that barricade."
- Forty-six-year-old juan wilfredo soto was detained by the police last thursday during a protest in the central city of santa clara.
- "Exurb: a region lying beyond the suburbs of a city especially one inhabited principally by wealthy people."
- "Dalton: a city of northwest georgia southeast of chattanooga tennessee.it is an industrial center in an agricultural region."