English-Chinese Translation of charges
English-Chinese Translation Examples of charges
- You're a better man than I (am).
- We haven't enough evidence to prefer charges.
- 他们搜集了足够的证据, 宣判他有六条罪状
- They amassed enough evidence to convict him on six charges.
- He remained unruffled by the charges.
- His charges are very reasonable.
- Children under 16 are exempt from prescription charges.
- The premium and charges on this assurance was carried to your debit in the sum of￡52.
- Like charges repel each other, but opposite charges attract.
- He is wanted by the police on two charges.
- He face three charges relating to firearms.
- Before fixing our price, we have to know what your service charges will be.
- His charges were met with cries of anger.
- He had to pay some additional charges.
- The Court should be at great charges for the pomp.
- The prisoner repeated denials of the charges against him.
Suggest more sentence examples for charges