English-Chinese Translation of charged
English-Chinese Translation Examples of charged
- You don't have to go to Oxbridge to receive a good university education.
- She charged only a nominal fee for her work.
- He was charged with murder of the first degree/first-degree murder.
- He was charged with resisting arrest.
- He was charged with being an accessory to murder.
- He was charged with attempted robbery.
- The price tag says$100 and you charged me for$120; how do you explain the discrepancy?
- The fare charged a passenger, as on a streetcar or bus.
- She was charged an excess of 4 over the amount stated on the bill.
- His attempt to discredit his opponent boomeranged (on him) when he was charged with libel.
- He was charged with obstructing the highway.
- At the police station, he was formally charged with murder.
- A group of men were charged conspiring against the duly elected government.
- A cow charged across the farmland with a bull bellowing(out) after it.
- A toll is charged for the use of the expressway.